Intensive Language Courses German / English
Intensive German Courses on levels A1 - B1
You are planning to live and study in Germany and want to learn the language as fast as possible? Then the intensive German courses at the SRH Hochschule Berlin are the right option for you. During two or four week courses, students will learn the fundamentals of German language, expand their vocabulary and learn useful expressions. The courses contain interactive and fun lessons that focus on daily life in Germany, giving participants a great insight into German culture and society.
Intensive German courses in Summer 2016
- Intensive German course with a focus on aspects of daily life in Germany
- Courses for level A1, A2 and B1
- term 1: 01.08.2016 – 26.08.2016
- term 2: 29.08.2016 – 23.09.2016
- Course fees per term: 470 Euro (100 teaching hours)
- More informaton: Contact Person
English Pre-Study Course / Academic English
This course is ideal for students about to start a study programme in English. In order to better manage the challenges of studying in a foreign language, students will become acquainted with scientific language and train their academic writing skills. Conversation is also an important component of the course: in small groups, students will develop their speaking skills, gaining confidence to be successful in their studies and to participate in the campus life.
The pre-study course can be either taken as a four-week or as six-week course.
- Option A: four-week course
- Costs: 690 €
- Date: 01.08-26.08.2016 (75 teaching hours)
- Option B: six-week course
- Costs: 1,320 €
- Date: 18.07-26.08.2016 (150 teaching hours)
- Prerequisite: TOEFL 79 – 86 ibt / IELTS (academic) = 6,0 / TOEIC ≥ 755 (Listening/Reading ≥ 755, Speaking ≥ 140, Writing ≥ 130) or equivalent.
- The fees include course materials as well as costs for registration and the course certificate
German for your career / Deutsch für den Beruf und Wirtschaftsdeutsch
After completing their studies in Germany, many international graduates face challenges to enter the German job market. Solid German skills enable well-qualified professionals to find their dream job. This course is tailor-made for students or graduates who want to advance their German skills in order to better communicate with potential employers. After attending the course, participants can take the official WiDaF test (Test of Business German as a Foreign Language) as further proof of knowledge.
- Preparatory course for working in Germany
- Dates: 29.08. - 23.09.2016
- Duration: 80 teaching hours of 45 minutes
- Prerequisite: Official proof of language course or official language certificate for B1.1. Alternative: B1 online-test with a minimum score of 70%
- Course fees: 620 Euro with an attendance certificate / 690 Euro with attendance certificate and the WiDaF exam and certificate
- Course fees include course materials and costs for registration and issuing certificates
- More information: Contact Person
Your Contact Person
Nathalie Vogelwiesche, M.A.
Tel.: +49 30 374 374 160
Fax: +49 30 374 374 375