SRH SOLAR WINTER SCHOOL – KNOWLEDGE, CONCEPTS AND MATCHMAKING FOR PHOTOVOLTAIC BUSINESS
Winter School Programme 2016/2017
Become an Expert in Photovoltaic Energy Business
Become a certified Solar Industry Partner. Attend the innovative training programme in Berlin and meet the leading renewable energy industry.
Track “Certified Solar Employee”
The sustainable use of energy resources is constantly gaining social and economic importance. In particular, the production of electricity from solar energy (photovoltaics) offers a greener, cheaper and more reliable alternative to conventionally generated electricity. The solar energy industry has grown exponentially and has a high turnover worldwide. Qualified solar professionals with industry experience are attractive candidates as international firms seek to expand their operations into emerging markets.
You are already active in a solar company or want to get employed in one? Earn a certification as a Certified Solar Employee. Register now!
Track “Certified Solar Entrepreneur”
Due to the decentralized nature of photovoltaic energy supply, upcoming, independent solar contractors can quickly and independently develop regional business structures and become attractive partners for national and international solar companies. Attending this Winter School is the first step in becoming an entrepreneur in photovoltaic energy business. You will learn all the essential knowledge about photovoltaic technology and about founding a business and developing it successfully.
You already run or you plan to start your own company? Earn a certification as a Certified Solar Entrepreneur and register now!
Meet leading industry partners
In both tracks strong cooperations with the solar industry in the development and delivery of the trainings provide a unique benefit to the participants in terms of key transferrable skills and capacities needed to enhance their career in the solar industry.
For further information regarding the course content of both tracks please download the course descriptions.
- Course Description ”Certified Solar Employee”
- Course Description ”Certified Solar Entrepreneur”
Or contact the course coordinator Matthias Raab (firstname.lastname@example.org or check www.pv-pa.com )
Approximately 6 weeks
- 2 weeks personal online preparation with tutors
- 2 weeks course attendance at SRH Hochschule Berlin, Germany
- Minimum half week internship at a German or international solar company
- 2 months online follow-up and networking support
- Certificate without assessment, or
- Certificate with assessment, 5 ECTS (Examination necessary)
At a glance
Duration: 2 weeks intensive course at SRH Hochschule in Berlin (6 weeks including online preparation and internship)
Course Date (Intensive Course): 30.01.-12.02.2017
Course Language: English
- Bachelor students from higher semesters or Master students from Engineering, Business Administration and Renewable Energies disciplines,
- Working professionals employed in a solar company or freelancing in the solar field
- Written application and interview, fill out the Registration Form
- Sufficient English language skills
Deadline for registration is: registration phase now open
- Regular: 1,320 Euro
- Students of Partner Schools: 1,130 Euro
- Students from SRH: 880 Euro
Fees include refreshment drinks during the course time, course and workshop materials, bus transfers and entrance fees for excursions, as well as costs for registration and issuing certificates.
A partial scholarship of up to 500 € and payment in increments are possible in certain cases. Talk to us!
Tel.: +49 162 800 2010
Fax: +49 30 374 374 375