Publications and Papers
- Vladimir Stantchev, Ahmed Barnawi, Sarfaraz Ghulam, Johannes Schubert und Gerrit Tamm (2015): Smart Items, Fog and Cloud Computing as Enablers of Servitization in Healthcare. In: Sensors & Transducers, Vol. 185, Issue 2. [BibTex] [RIS] [PDF]
- Marco Opazo Basaez, Sarfaraz Ghulam, Daniel Arias Aranda, Vladimir Stantchev: Smart healthcare services: a patient oriented cloud computing solution. Conference paper for the 3rd International Conference on Business Servitization, 2014. [BibTeX] [RIS]
- Carlos Galera Zarco, Francisco José Sánchez-Montesinos García, Johannes Schubert, Matilde Morales Gallego: Obtaining competitive advantages through servitization process in project based firms. Conference paper for the 3rd International Conference on Business Servitization, 2014. [BibTeX] [RIS]
- Sarfaraz Ghulam, Johannes Schubert, Gerrit Tamm, Vladimir Stantchev: Integrating Smart Items and Cloud Computing in Healthcare Scenarios. Conference paper for the 8th International Conference on Sensor Technologies and Applications, 2014. [BibTeX] [RIS]
- Srdan Dzombeta, Vladimir Stantchev, Ricardo Colomo-Palacios, Knud Brandis, Knut Haufe (2014): Governance of Cloud Computing Services for the Life Sciences. In: IT Pro July/August 2014. [BibTeX] [RIS]
- Lisardo Prieto-González, Geritt Tamm, Vladimir Stantchev: Governance of Cloud Computing - Semantic Aspects and Cloud Service Brokers. Int. J. of Web and Grid Services, 2014.
- Lisardo Prieto-González, Ricardo Colomo-Palacios, Beatriz Puerta, Gerrit Tamm (2014): ModEAS: Towards A Modular Enterprise App Store. International Journal of Human Capital and Information Technology Professionals. [BibTex] [RIS]
- Lisardo Prieto-González (2014): Book Review: Electronic Business and Marketing. International Journal of Human Capital and Information Technology Professionals. [BibTex] [RIS] [PDF]
- Lisardo Prieto-González, Vladimir Stantchev, Ricardo Colomo-Palacios: Applications of ontologies in knowledge representation of human perception. Int. J. Metadata, Semantics and Ontologies, Vol. 9, No. 1, 2014 [BibTeX] [RIS]
- Johannes Schubert, Erik Mautsch, Vladimir Stantchev, Gerrit Tamm. Rechtliche Rahmenbedingungen für die Datenerhebung durch AAL-Infrastruktur bei der Pflege. Conference paper for the 7th German AAL congress 2014. [BibTeX] [RIS] [PDF]
Your Contact Persons
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Vladimir Stantchev
+49 (0) 30 374 374 370
Prof. Dr. Gerrit Tamm
+49 (0) 30 374 374 360
Fax: +49 (0) 30 374 374 375
26-28 September 2016: The Erasmus+ Cloud and Internet Services with Open Source Software for SMEs (CISOSS) meeting was held at SRH Hochschule Berlin. Hosted by the Institute of Information Systems and Professor Dr. Vladimir Stantchev, the project partners and associated members attended the meeting from Spain, Norway, the United Kingdom and Germany.
04 July 2016: SRH professors Bert Eichhorn (Vice President for International Affairs and Vladimir Stantchev (executive director of the Institute of Information Systems) are co-organizers and members of the program board of the Joint International Conference "Economic Challenges: Migration, Globalization, Sustainability, Policies" in Sofia, Bulgaria on October 21-22, 2016.
10 May 2016: On 10th of May 2016, students of “Company Project I” were visiting the residential care facility of Lange-Schucke-Stiftung in Berlin-Wedding. With the visit, students could gain insights into the daily work of care professionals and service staff in the assisted living.
05 May 2016: The research project CISSOS will participate at Spain’s biggest Open Source Fair (OpenExpo 2016), represented by project head Javier Rodríguez Pascua. Within the CISSOS project, the Institute of Information Systems and its pan-European project partners are developing concepts for the use of cloud and open source solutions in SMEs.
05 April 2016: Within the institutional partnership between the SRH Institute of Information Systems and the Argentinian research group ECONTICA, Prof. Vladimir Stantchev was holding guest lectures in March/April 2016.
17 March 2016: Lisardo Prieto-González and Johannes Schubert were appointed members of the workgroup Requirements Engineering & Business Process Management (Gesellschaft für Informatik). The work group focuses the development of methodical and organizational distinction between RE and BPM.
16 February 2016: Prof. Dr. Gerrit Tamm has co-written a book entitled “Internetrecht im E-Commerce”, published by Springer Berlin. The book focuses on the internet of services from a legal perspective.
22 January 2016: Prof. Dr. Vladimir Stantchev was appointed a member of the scientific committee of the XXVI Conference of the Spanish Association of Business Management (ACEDE). The conference will take place from 26-28 June 2016 in Vigo, Spain.
15 January 2016: Prof. Dr. Vladimir Stantchev was appointed a member of the editorial board of journal BRQ Business Research Quarterly (Elsevier, 2015 JCR Impact Factor: 0.293). The journal is published in English language since 2014 and has the reputation as leading management series in Hispanicity.
12 January 2016: On 12th of January 2016, students of “Company Project II” visited Meltwater Berlin. The partner company is specialized in cloud market places and gave the students the opportunity to present their research findings on the different techniques for sales pitches.
16 December 2015: On December 16th, 2015, Prof. Dr. Vladimir Stantchev participated at a workshop on the concept of an upcoming health exhibition in the house of the future (HdZ), representing the technological perspective. HdZ founder Prof. Dr. Reinhold Leinfelder has invited to the event.
11 December 2015: Research associate Sarfaraz Ghulam has participated in a course book and a video published by Cornelsen Schulverlage GmbH entitled “Simply Business – Effective English for Doing your Job”. He has written facts about job experiences and business culture in Pakistan, and appeared in a brief interview conducted by the publisher.