- Within the project OpSIT (Optimal use of smart item technologies in stationary care) we are developing methods and tools for the optimal use of smart item technologies in nursing and care scenarios. The joint project has a total project volume of EUR 3.2 million. Funding body is the BMBF. Duration: 07/2013-07/2016
Details about the research project OpSIT - Optimal use of smart item technologies in stationary care
- Within the Urban Screens project (Funding body: BMWi) we are developing and evaluating application scenarios and operating models for innovative interaction paradigms in urban spaces.
- Within the project CISOSS (Cloud and Internet Services with Open Source Software for SMEs) we are developing a training program which gives students solid knowledge about implementation and configuration of cloud services in SMEs. With a European-wide exchange program they will have to undertake a complete project in a small company in a partner country. The overall project volume of EUR 205,160 is funded by the ERASMUS+ program. Duration: 09/2015-09/2017
Details about the research project CISOSS - Cloud and Internet Services with Open Source Software for SMEs
- Within the project ITG4TU (Information Technology Governance for Tunisian Universities) we develop and deploy an IT governance framework for Higher Education Institutions in Tunisia. We conduct research on existing governance models from different countries in order to conclude them. The project aims to build a framework for modern and efficient IT and contribute the cooperation between EU and Tunisia. The overall project volume of EUR 525,741 is funded by the ERASMUS+ program. Duration: 10/2015-10/2018
Details about the research project ITG4TU - Information Technology Governance for Tunisian Universities
- Within the project PrevenTAB the worlds of the Internet of Services and of the Internet of Things were brought together. Together with industrial partners we were developing methods and tools for cloud-based applications of medical devices in the preventive care. The joint project has had a total project volume of EUR 530,000. Funding body was the BMWi.
Details about the research project PrevenTAB
- Within the project Risk Management in Hospitals we were analysing the behaviour of different agents in the fields of energy, medicine, information systems and personnel to simulate the influence of dynamic risks by various scenarios.
Details about the research project Risk Management in Hospitals
- Within the Wireless City Berlin project (total project volume: EUR 6 million, Funding bodies: EU EFRE and Berlin Senate) we researched SOA-based infrastructures for Web-based communication services and RFID services for private universities.
- Within the DKB project (Funding: DKB GmbH) we developed a model-based approach for the introduction of business process management at DKB Service GmbH.
Details about the research project DKB
Your Contact Persons
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Vladimir Stantchev
+49 (0) 30 374 374 370
Prof. Dr. Gerrit Tamm
+49 (0) 30 374 374 360
Fax: +49 (0) 30 374 374 375
26-28 September 2016: The Erasmus+ Cloud and Internet Services with Open Source Software for SMEs (CISOSS) meeting was held at SRH Hochschule Berlin. Hosted by the Institute of Information Systems and Professor Dr. Vladimir Stantchev, the project partners and associated members attended the meeting from Spain, Norway, the United Kingdom and Germany.
04 July 2016: SRH professors Bert Eichhorn (Vice President for International Affairs and Vladimir Stantchev (executive director of the Institute of Information Systems) are co-organizers and members of the program board of the Joint International Conference "Economic Challenges: Migration, Globalization, Sustainability, Policies" in Sofia, Bulgaria on October 21-22, 2016.
10 May 2016: On 10th of May 2016, students of “Company Project I” were visiting the residential care facility of Lange-Schucke-Stiftung in Berlin-Wedding. With the visit, students could gain insights into the daily work of care professionals and service staff in the assisted living.
05 May 2016: The research project CISSOS will participate at Spain’s biggest Open Source Fair (OpenExpo 2016), represented by project head Javier Rodríguez Pascua. Within the CISSOS project, the Institute of Information Systems and its pan-European project partners are developing concepts for the use of cloud and open source solutions in SMEs.
05 April 2016: Within the institutional partnership between the SRH Institute of Information Systems and the Argentinian research group ECONTICA, Prof. Vladimir Stantchev was holding guest lectures in March/April 2016.
17 March 2016: Lisardo Prieto-González and Johannes Schubert were appointed members of the workgroup Requirements Engineering & Business Process Management (Gesellschaft für Informatik). The work group focuses the development of methodical and organizational distinction between RE and BPM.
16 February 2016: Prof. Dr. Gerrit Tamm has co-written a book entitled “Internetrecht im E-Commerce”, published by Springer Berlin. The book focuses on the internet of services from a legal perspective.
22 January 2016: Prof. Dr. Vladimir Stantchev was appointed a member of the scientific committee of the XXVI Conference of the Spanish Association of Business Management (ACEDE). The conference will take place from 26-28 June 2016 in Vigo, Spain.
15 January 2016: Prof. Dr. Vladimir Stantchev was appointed a member of the editorial board of journal BRQ Business Research Quarterly (Elsevier, 2015 JCR Impact Factor: 0.293). The journal is published in English language since 2014 and has the reputation as leading management series in Hispanicity.
12 January 2016: On 12th of January 2016, students of “Company Project II” visited Meltwater Berlin. The partner company is specialized in cloud market places and gave the students the opportunity to present their research findings on the different techniques for sales pitches.
16 December 2015: On December 16th, 2015, Prof. Dr. Vladimir Stantchev participated at a workshop on the concept of an upcoming health exhibition in the house of the future (HdZ), representing the technological perspective. HdZ founder Prof. Dr. Reinhold Leinfelder has invited to the event.
11 December 2015: Research associate Sarfaraz Ghulam has participated in a course book and a video published by Cornelsen Schulverlage GmbH entitled “Simply Business – Effective English for Doing your Job”. He has written facts about job experiences and business culture in Pakistan, and appeared in a brief interview conducted by the publisher.