Programme Contents, Business Administration-Renewable Energy B.Sc. (English)
Our study programme Business Administration - focus Renewable Energy is imparting reliable knowledge for responsible and professional acting in a broad field of application.
The selection of teaching material depends on the requirements in the student’s future professional practice. The studies ought to prepare to continually expand their knowledge and to adapt to changing requirements especially in the highly dynamic sector of Renewable Energy.
Our students gain competences within the three groups of knowledge, methods and profile & practice.
You will gain fundamental and interdisciplinary knowledge in Management and Renewable Energy and how to apply for business and entrepreneurship
Fundamental knowledge in Business Administration:
- Financial and Managerial accounting
- Financing and investment
- Human Ressource Management
- Strategic management
Fundamental knowledge in Renewable Energy:
- Solar energy - photovoltaics and solar thermal power, solar heating and cooling
- Wind and water power
- Bioenergy - biomass, biofules and biogas
- Geothemal energy
- Energy storage
Extended interdisciplinary knowledge:
- Environmental and climate protection
- Energy efficiency
- Structural changes in energy economy - international aspects
- Decentralized electricity supply - rural and municipal development, private households
- Integrated smart grid solutions
- Energy law
Individual profile & practice
This means to get ready for the job by
- Trained study projects in Renewable Energy, e.g. solar energy, wind power an bioenergy
- Discussion of best practice solutions
- Intership in leading and innovative companies
- Bachelor thesis
Methods are important for decision making, strategic planning and communication. You will learn
- Applied computer sciences
- Writing and Rhetoric
- Presentation skills
You want to study at the SRH Hochschule Berlin?
Would you like some more information about our study programmes?