Module contents with the new study model
Our modules: sowing, growing and reaping
In the study course communication management three module types are consecutively built up.
Fundamental basic modules provide knowledge components for tomorrows communication managers. They combine contents of the following exciting subject areas. For example:
- Massmedia communication, Management & Technology
- Communication practices (Writing, rhetoric, moderation, etc.)
- Qualitative and quantitative methods
- Entertainmetnt and Internet law
- Foreign languages
Consolidating core modules convey competences of classical and digital areas of communication, management and technology. The development of these modules is based on precise market observation by our academic team. The modules contain for example:
- Communication markets
- Face to face communication
- Classic and digital corporate communication
- Public and press relations
- Marketing, Diversity Management & E business models
Integrative project modules connect obtained management skills in project and creative praxis modules. You will work in small groups or together with your personal coach:
- Project work in ressort groups
- Practice projects (including internship)
- Business plan competition
- Bachlor thesis (including colloquium)
For more information on the specific flow of modules please check our download curriculum.
IKM wins prize for internationalisation
You want to study at the SRH Hochschule Berlin?