International Management Tripartite Programme
Berlin - Berlin - Prague (Metropolitan)
In Berlin, we focus on strategic, risk, contract and project management with specialization in compliance management. Our industry familiarization includes energy/renewables, health/bioscience and IT/service sector.
In Prague, the emphasis is largely on public affairs management. Coursework also focuses extensively on international relations and EU policy implementation.
Programme corner stones
Duration of studies: 2 years
Course Language: English
Degree: Master of Arts & certificate
Module Berlin-Berlin-Prague (Metropolitan)*
1st Semester: SRH Unviersity of Applied Sciences Berlin
Modules taught in Semester One:
- Global Strategic Management
- Risk Management in Value Creation
- International Contract and Company Law
- Contract Knowledge Management
- Project Development I
- Company Project I
2nd Semester: SRH University of Applied Sciences Berlin
Modules taught in Semester Two:
- International Legal Framework for Foreign Trade
- Risk Management in Financing
- Technological Foresight & Innovation Management
- Project Development II
- Company Project II
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
3rd Semester: Metropolitan University Prague
Modules taught in Semester Three:
- EU Policies and their Legal Aspects
- Policy Making and Implementation in the EU II
- International Security Organizations
- The EU: Freedom, Security, and Law
4th Semester: At institution of student’s choice (institution of primary thesis supervisor)
Modules taught in Semester Four:
- Internship Program/Master Seminar
- Master Thesis
For course descriptions, see here.
*Please note that this is a general list of courses which are offered each year. Some of the courses have optional status and require a minimum number of registered students, while some of the courses may be shifted or cancelled due to sabbatical leave of a professor or other unforeseen reasons.
You want to study at the SRH Hochschule Berlin?
Would you like some more information about our study programmes?