International Management Tripartite Programme
Vilnius - Berlin - Paris
In Vilnius, the emphasis is on marketing and human resources. Students will have the opportunity to experience and gain insight into the Eastern European business culture, which is rapidly gaining importance in the international business world.
In Berlin, we focus on strategic, risk, contract and project management with specialization in compliance management. Our industry familiarization includes energy/renewables, health/bioscience and IT/service sector.
In Paris, marketing, human resources, sales and strategy are highlighted with corresponding specializations. Industrial study areas are available in luxury goods, retail, pharmaceuticals, aerospace, arts and defense industries.
Programme corner stones
Duration of studies: 2 years
Course Language: English
Two Degrees: Master of Arts & Grade Master
1st Semester: University of Management and Economics
Modules taught in Semester One:
- Research Methodology
- International Business: Context and Development
- Corporate Responsibility
- International Marketing Management
- International Human Resource Management
2nd Semester: SRH University of Applied Sciences Berlin
Modules taught in Semester Two:
- Intercultural Management
- International Legal Framework for Foreign Trade
- Risk Management in Financing
- Negotiation & Conflict Management
- Technological Foresight & Innovation Management
- Company Project II (Marketing Project)
3rd Semester: INSEEC Paris
Modules taught in Semester Three:
- Conflict Analysis
- Research Methods
- Business Ethics & Sustainable Management
- International Marketing/Purchasing/ Strategic Watch
- International Business Strategy
- International Finance
- Intercultural Management, including French Culture & Business Environment
4th Semester: At institution of student’s choice (institution of primary thesis supervisor)
Modules taught in Semester Four:
- Internship Program/Master Seminar
- Master Thesis
For course descriptions, see here.
*Please note that this is a general list of courses which are offered each year. Some of the courses have optional status and require a minimum number of registered students, while some of the courses may be shifted or cancelled due to sabbatical leave of a professor or other unforeseen reasons.
You want to study at the SRH Hochschule Berlin?
Would you like some more information about our study programmes?