International Management Tripartite Programme
Berlin - Berlin - Bordeaux
In Berlin, we focus on strategic, risk, contract and project management with specialization in compliance management. Our industry familiarization includes energy/renewables, health/bioscience and IT/service sector.
One of our newest variations of the Master's Programme, the Bordeaux dual degree in Wine Marketing and International Management is designed to give students the multi-cultural dimension necessary in this rapidly developing sector. Students will be confronted with the challenges of global competition and learn business solutions utilizing an international viewpoint. The objective of this master’s programme is to equip students with the business and technical skills to work as highly qualified executives in the wine sector.
Programme corner stones
Duration of studies: 2 years
Course Language: English
Two Degrees: Master of Arts & Master in Wine Marketing and Management
1st & 2nd Semester: SRH University of Applied Sciences Berlin
Modules taught in Semesters One and Two:
- Global Strategic Management
- International Contract and Company Law
- Risk Management
- Contract Knowledge Management
- Project Development
- Company Project
- International Legal Framework for Foreign Trade
- Risk Management in Financing
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Technological Foresight & Commercialization Strategies
- Project Development II
- Company Project II
3rd & 4th Semester: INSEEC Bordeaux
Modules taught in Semesters Three and Four:
- Personal Development Workshops and Seminars
- International Marketing
- Management and Company Strategy
- in-depth approach to Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Studies and Research
- Launching and Managing New Products
- Distribution Policy
- Master Thesis
- International Advertising
- Financial Management
- The International Wine Economy
- A comparative approach to the legislation affecting the Wine and Spirits Industry
- International Strategy of the Brands in the Wine and Spirits Sector
- Development of foreign markets
- Logistics and purchasing
- International Negotiation
- Professional Workshops
- Wine Tasting
- Master Thesis
For course descriptions, see here.
*Please note that this is a general list of courses which are offered each year. Some of the courses have optional status and require a minimum number of registered students, while some of the courses may be shifted or cancelled due to sabbatical leave of a professor or other unforeseen reasons.
You want to study at the SRH Hochschule Berlin?
Would you like some more information about our study programmes?