International Management Tripartite Programme
Berlin - Berlin - Southern Utah University
In Berlin, we focus on strategic, risk, contract and project management with specialization in compliance management. Our industry familiarization includes energy/renewables, health/bioscience and IT/service sector.
In Utah, the emphasis is largely on finance, accounting, and marketing. Coursework also focuses on the application of microeconomics in business management as well as organizational behavior and ethics.
Programme corner stones
Duration of studies: 2 years
Course Language: English
Two Degrees: Master of Arts & M.B.A.
Module Berlin-Berlin-Southern Utah University*
1st Semester: SRH Unviersity of Applied Sciences Berlin
Modules taught in Semester One:
- Global Strategic Management
- Risk Management in Value Creation
- International Contract and Company Law
- Contract Knowledge Management
- Project Development I
- Company Project I
2nd Semester: SRH University of Applied Sciences Berlin
Modules taught in Semester Two:
- International Legal Framework for Foreign Trade
- Risk Management in Financing
- Technological Foresight & Innovation Management
- Project Development II
- Company Project II
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
3rd Semester: Southern Utah University
Modules taught in Semester Three:
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Advanced Topics in Finance
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Advanced Managerial Economics
- Advanced Organizational Issues
- Strategic Analysis
4th Semester: At institution of student’s choice (institution of primary thesis supervisor)
Modules taught in Semester Four:
- Internship Program/Master Seminar
- Master Thesis
For course descriptions, see here.
*Please note that this is a general list of courses which are offered each year. Some of the courses have optional status and require a minimum number of registered students, while some of the courses may be shifted or cancelled due to sabbatical leave of a professor or other unforeseen reasons.
You want to study at the SRH Hochschule Berlin?
Would you like some more information about our study programmes?