International Management Tripartite Programme
Berlin - Istanbul (Marmara) - Dublin
In Berlin, we focus on strategic, risk, contract and project management with specialization in compliance management. Our industry familiarization includes energy/renewables, health/bioscience and IT/service sector.
In Istanbul, the emphasis is on organizational behaviour. In recent years, Turkey has shown great economic success and is a meeting point of east and west. Students will gain insight about business and management in a city where orient and occident meet.
In Dublin, the emphasis is scientific methodology for the preparation of the Master's thesis and specialization in the field of entrepreneurship, accounting (IAS) and supply chain management. Industry familiarization is placed on real estate, insurance, banking and shipping.
Programme corner stones
Duration of studies: 2 years
Course Language: English
Two Degrees: Master of Arts & Master of Science
Module Berlin-Istanbul (Marmara)-Dublin*
1st Semester: SRH University of Applied Sciences Berlin
Modules taught in semester one:
- Global Strategic Management
- International Contract and Company Law
- Risk Management in Value Creation
- Contract Knowledge Management
- Project Development
- Company Project I
2nd Semester: Marmara University
Modules taught in semester two:
- Strategic Management
- Multinational Management
- Organizational Development and Change
- Strategic Brand Management
3rd Semester: Griffith College Dublin
Modules taught in semester three:
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- International Operations Management
- International Financial Management
- Management Accounting and Control
- Corporate Responsibility – Business Ethics
- Business Research Methods 2
- Informational Technology Management
4th Semester: At institution of student’s choice (institution of primary thesis supervisor)
Modules taught in semester four:
- Internship Program/Master Seminar
- Master Thesis
*Please note that this is a general list of courses which are offered each year. Some of the courses have optional status and require a minimum number of registered students, while some of the courses may be shifted or cancelled due to sabbatical leave of a professor or other unforeseen reasons.
You want to study at the SRH Hochschule Berlin?
Would you like some more information about our study programmes?