International Management Tripartite Programme
Berlin - Shanghai - Paris
In Berlin, we focus on strategic, risk, contract and project management with specialization in compliance management. Our industry familiarization includes energy/renewables, health/bioscience and IT/service sector.
In Shanghai, the emphasis is on diversity management and intercultural communication. China plays a significant role in the global economy and students will gain insight into the Chinese economy and culture. Coursework also includes a focus on technology innovation, project investment and financial risk management.
In Paris, marketing, human resources, sales and strategy are highlighted with corresponding specializations. Industrial study areas are available in luxury goods, retail, pharmaceuticals, aerospace, arts and defense industries.
Programme corner stones
Duration of studies: 2 years
Course Language: English
Two Degrees: Master of Arts & Grade Master
1st Semester: SRH Unviersity of Applied Sciences Berlin
Modules taught in Semester One:
- Global Strategic Management
- Risk Management in Value Creation
- International Contract and Company Law
- Contract Knowledge Management
- Project Development I
- Company Project I
2nd Semester: Tongji University
Modules taught in semester two:
- Diversity Management – interdisciplinary and intercultural communication
- Financial Risk Management
- Project Investment and Financing
- Technology Innovation and Management
- Survey of China
3rd Semester: INSEEC Paris
Modules taught in Semester Three:
- Conflict Analysis & International Relations
- Business Research Methods
- Business Ethics & Sustainable Management
- International Marketing/Purchasing/ Strategic Watch
- International Business Strategy
- International Finance
- Intercultural Management, including French Culture & Business Environment
4th Semester: At institution of student’s choice (institution of primary thesis supervisor)
Modules taught in Semester Four:
- Internship Program/Master Seminar
- Master Thesis
For course descriptions, see here.
*Please note that this is a general list of courses which are offered each year. Some of the courses have optional status and require a minimum number of registered students, while some of the courses may be shifted or cancelled due to sabbatical leave of a professor or other unforeseen reasons.
You want to study at the SRH Hochschule Berlin?
Would you like some more information about our study programmes?