International Management Tripartite Programme
Berlin - Wrocław - Berlin
In Berlin, we focus on strategic, risk, contract and project management with specialization in compliance management. Our industry familiarization includes energy/renewables, health/bioscience and IT/service sector.
In Wrocław, the emphasis is on management ethics, e-economy, and business modeling and analysis.
Programme corner stones
Duration of studies: 2 years
Course Language: English
Degree: Master of Arts & certificate
1st Semester: SRH Unviersity of Applied Sciences Berlin
Modules taught in Semester One:
- Global Strategic Management
- Risk Management in Value Creation
- International Contract and Company Law
- Contract Knowledge Management
- Project Development I
- Company Project I
2nd Semester: Wrocław University of Technology
Modules taught in semester two:
- Management Ethics
- Essentials of Management
- Business modeling and analysis
- Diploma seminar II
3rd Semester: SRH University of Applied Sciences Berlin
Modules taught in Semester Three:
- Intercultural Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Strategic Network Management
- International Protection of Intellectual Property
- Company Project III
- Technological Foresight & Commercialization Strategies
4th Semester: At institution of student’s choice (institution of primary thesis supervisor)
Modules taught in Semester Four:
- Internship Program/Master Seminar
- Master Thesis
*Please note that this is a general list of courses which are offered each year. Some of the courses have optional status and require a minimum number of registered students, while some of the courses may be shifted or cancelled due to sabbatical leave of a professor or other unforeseen reasons.
You want to study at the SRH Hochschule Berlin?
Would you like some more information about our study programmes?