International Management Tripartite Programme
Prague (Anglo American University) - Berlin - Berlin
In Prague, the emphasis is on business and law in international markets. Coursework focuses largely on human resources and management in international environments as well as international business law.
In Berlin, we focus on strategic, risk, contract and project management with specialization in compliance management. Our industry familiarization includes energy/renewables, health/bioscience and IT/service sector.
Programme corner stones
Duration of studies: 2 years
Course Language: English
Degree: Master of Arts & certificate
Module Prague (Anglo American)-Berlin-Berlin*
1st Semester: Anglo American University Prague
Modules taught in Semester One:
- Management and Communication in Global Environment
- International Operations Management
- Business Law
- Law of Business Contracts
- Human Resources in International Environment
2nd Semester: SRH University of Applied Sciences Berlin
Modules taught in Semester Two:
- International Legal Framework for Foreign Trade
- Risk Management in Financing
- Technological Foresight & Innovation Management
- Project Development II
- Company Project II
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
3rd Semester: SRH University of Applied Sciences Berlin
Modules taught in Semester Three:
- Intercultural Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Strategic Network Management
- International Protection of Intellectual Property
- Company Project III
4th Semester: At institution of student’s choice (institution of primary thesis supervisor)
Modules taught in Semester Four:
- Internship Program/Master Seminar
- Master Thesis
For course descriptions, see here.
*Please note that this is a general list of courses which are offered each year. Some of the courses have optional status and require a minimum number of registered students, while some of the courses may be shifted or cancelled due to sabbatical leave of a professor or other unforeseen reasons.
You want to study at the SRH Hochschule Berlin?
Would you like some more information about our study programmes?