Why to study at SRH Hochschule Berlin?
Personalities who have a professional career within an international sphere are teaching you at our university. Multinational academics play an important role at our institution and are not just a word. Students as well lecturers come from different cultural environments. When absolving a semester abroad or doing an internship in a foreign country, our students gain experiences within an international work environment.
Welcome at the SRH Hochschule Berlin - The International Management University right in the heart of the German capital.
Top Reasons to study at SRH Hochschule Berlin
- Our bachelor and master students come from over 60 countries; their share is around 40 percent. According to CHE-Ranking our university is listed within the top-group.
- We cooperate with 50 partner universities in 30 countries (e.g. Madrid, Istanbul, Eastern Europe, North or Latin America).
- We offer summer schools in cooperation with the University of California Berkeley, or with Yale University in New Haven.
Our Services for You
- We take care to accompany our students from education to occupation. Our Career Service supports students in finding a job or internship, organizes yearly career days and assessment trainings as well as launching a mentoring program.
- The staff in our International Office helps incoming and outgoing students in all questions of international exchange. You will get advice in choosing the right partner school, applying for visa or finding accommodation abroad.
- The university’s campus live is vivid and fresh. Students get in touch with a broad choice of activities like events, guest lectures as well as excursions and sports matches.
- Exciting introduction week
- Personal coaching in practice oriented modules
- Language classes at different levels adapted to individual experience
- Application training and career service for internship and job
Quality of Teaching
- At SRH Hochschule Berlin, students work in small groups between 15 and at most 30 students, which allows an intensive lecturing and well advising.
- We have a very low dropout rate (< 4 %). Students finish their bachelor degree almost certainly within six semesters.
- On average, the proportion between professors and students is 1 to 25.
- Students participate in various research projects.
- All professors have an outstanding academic reputation and an international background. The lecturers also distinguish close contacts with companies and the public sector.
As a private university we use study fees to improve teaching and research.
Our institution is part of the SRH Group. This non-profit foundation for health and education services is headquartered in Heidelberg and runs nine universities in Germany and worldwide with more than 9,500 students.
Last but not least, Berlin is well known by young people as an inspiring and promising city with an outgoing cultural and intellectual life. Our campus is situated at the Ernst-Reuter-Platz within the center of Berlin. It is conveniently connected to the facilities of the Technical University Berlin and has good transportation connections to easily reach every spot in the city.
Go abroad - Model of Foreign Expertise
The Model of Foreign Expertise allows students who started studying in April to spend a semester abroad in addition to the internship and the option to study abroad. There are plenty of options available for this important part of your studies. Would you like to learn a new language, to do voluntary work, to do an internship or to just travel around for a couple of month? We look forward to help you finding the most suitable option for you and support you in planning your stay abroad.
You want to study at the SRH Hochschule Berlin?
Tel.: +49 30 374 374 0
Fax: +49 30 374 374 375
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 9am -5:30pm