Events & Infotermine der SRH Hochschule Berlin
SRH Start-up Lab Berlin
Start up! From idea to founding a company in 4 months (IV)
Build your first prototype! You have a great idea? You want to build your first prototype? Welcome to Berlin Startup School!
Start your journey as an entrepreneur in the SRH Start-up Lab with Berlin Startup School and Start-up Lab Community!
Come and join us if you are an entrepreneur, student, workaholic – simply everybody who has a business idea and/or is interested in the entrepreneurial process.
You can expect hands-on experience workshops with speakers from the startup scene.
Your hosts are: Constantin Schmutzler (Berlin Startup School) and Amirali Afshar (Start-up Lab Community) both from the Master of Entrepreneurship Programme.
During 8 workshops you will learn how to:
1) START your project – Find the value proposition (19 March)
2) DEVELOP your idea – Define your product & market (2 April)
3) FORECAST your potential – Learn about basic finance & distribution (16 April)
4) TEST your product/service – How to build your first prototype (30 April)
There are several ways how to become successful. Learn with us how to make sure if people actually like your product. Build your MVP!
Speaker: Aron Murru, Co-founder of healtea
SRH Start-up Lab Berlin | 30 April, 6.30 - 8.00 pm
5) SELL it to your customers – Develop a Marketing & Sales strategy (14 May)
6) STRUCTURE your business – Determine your team & funding (28 May)
7) PITCH your business idea – Practice your stage performance (11 June)
8) FOUND your company – Choose a suitable company type (25 June)
Further information and registration: http://www.berlinstartupschool.com/