Events & Infotermine der SRH Hochschule Berlin
SRH Start-up Lab Berlin
Start up! From idea to founding a company in 4 months (V)
Marketing & Sales strategy! You have a great idea? You want to set up the right Marketing & Sales strategy? Welcome to Berlin Startup School!
Start your journey as an entrepreneur in the SRH Start-up Lab with Berlin Startup School and Start-up Lab Community!
Come and join us if you are an entrepreneur, student, workaholic – simply everybody who has a business idea and/or is interested in the entrepreneurial process.
You can expect hands-on experience workshops with speakers from the startup scene.
Your hosts are: Constantin Schmutzler (Berlin Startup School) and Amirali Afshar (Start-up Lab Community) both from the Master of Entrepreneurship Programme.
During 8 workshops you will learn how to:
1) START your project – Find the value proposition (19 March)
2) DEVELOP your idea – Define your product & market (2 April)
3) FORECAST your potential – Learn about basic finance & distribution (16 April)
4) TEST your product/service – How to build your first prototype (30 April)
5) SELL it to your customers – Develop a Marketing & Sales strategy (14 May)
Social Media or graffiti? Learn about basic strategies and channels for better sales.
Speaker: Gernot Stöcker, Founder of WhatAGame
SRH Start-up Lab Berlin | 14 May, 6.30 - 8.00 pm
6) STRUCTURE your business – Determine your team & funding (28 May)
7) PITCH your business idea – Practice your stage performance (11 June)
8) FOUND your company – Choose a suitable company type (25 June)
Further information and registration: http://www.berlinstartupschool.com/