ERASMUS for internship abroad
The application for ERASMUS-grant for your internship abroad it quite easy (see documents below).
The amount of the ERASMUS-grant awarded to each participating student depends on the following factors:
- Your host country
- The exact length of your programme abroad
- The ERASMUS-budget that was approved for SRH University Berlin
- If applicable, funding for special needs (for participants with disabilities and students with children)
The amount of the ERASMUS grant 2018/2019 per month (30 Tage):
- 420€: Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom
- 360€: Belgium, Germany, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus
- 300€: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Turkey, Hungary, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Macedonia (FYROM)
The grant will be paid in two installments:
- 70% in the beginning
- 30% after the completion of the mobility
More details will be provided in the ERASMUS-Grant Agreement which each participant will receive once selected for an ERASMUS- grant.
The ERASMUS-programme is not designed to cover the entire cost of the mobility, but rather the additional expenses which are associated with it. It is up to the participant, however, to request additional funding from suitable sources, or to supplement the expenses with his/her own funds.
Should the ERASMUS-budget not be sufficient to provide all eligible outgoing students with an ERASMUS-stipend, you will be subject to a selection process. The following selection criteria will be applied in the following order:
- Deadline: Timely application to participate in the study abroad programme and submission of the initial ERASMUS-documents (fully completed and duly signed) four weeks before the internship
- Previous Participation: ERASMUS-applications of students who have never before received an ERASMUS/ERASMUS LLP stipend will be treated with a higher priority
- Academic Performance: ERASMUS-applications of students with a high grade point average will be treated with a higher priority
Before your internship:
Application for ERASMUS-grant can be submitted always. But we advise to submit/sent the documents (see below) complete to the International Office to Elisa Barth: email@example.com of the SRH University four weeks before the start of the internship.
- Data sheet-internship
- Current Enrollment Certificate (CampusNet)
- Declaration of Insurance Coverage
- Eligibility Check + Statement of Previous Participation
- Learning Agreement for Traineeships (Before the Mobility)
- OLS-language test first part - send by email
- If applicable: Confirmation of preparatory language class in host country prior to semester start
At the beginning of your internship:
As soon as the Arrival Form was received, your first installment = 70% of your ERASMUS-grant will be transferred to your bank account (as indicated in the Grant Agreement).
Immediatly after the completion of your internship:
Your submission of the documents serves as your request for the payment of the remaining second installment = 30% of your ERASMUS-grant. In case your internship period has been shorter as indicated in your Grant Agreement, SRH Hochschule Berlin will need to recalculate the second instalment according to the ERASMUS-regulations.
Please hand in the following documents:
- Learning agreement - after the mobility
- EU-Survey - send by email
- OLS-language test second - send by email