If you're an undergraduate or a postgraduate student who would like to experience life as a student in Berlin for one or two semesters, our Study Abroad Programme is for you. At SRH Hochschule Berlin, we offer course paths that build on and enhance your studies. You’ll study alongside our current students to ensure you get the most from this cultural, social and intercollegiate experience. Depending on your level and course of study, you’ll have the option to select modules that fit with your course or programme at your home university.
Why study abroad in Berlin?
Study abroad is all about adding value to your time as a student, and enjoying a truly dynamic, life-altering experience. You’ll travel and live in another country, interact with people from different backgrounds and experience a different way of life. You’ll get to know yourself better, gain greater confidence in your decision-making processes and immerse yourself in a new culture, all while enhancing your career prospects.
Entry requirements | Free mover students in Berlin
- You need to be enrolled at a university
- You need to fulfill the language requirements of SRH Hochschule Berlin
How to apply | Free mover students in Berlin
You will need to make a direct application to SRH Hochschule Berlin as a Study Abroad student. Applications should include the following:
- Complete the online application form
- Passport details page
- Academic transcripts (translated into English)
- English or German language certificates (depending on your programme)
The deadlines for applications are...
- 15 June for the Winter Semester (September/October - January/February) or Full Year (September/October - June/July) options.
- 15 November for the Summer Semester (March/April - June/July)
Tuition Fees | Free mover students in Berlin
- EU & EEA students: €4500 / Semester (up to 30 ECTS)
- International students: €5100 / Semester (up to 30 ECTS)