Additional March 2019 intake for our Master programmes “Engineering and International Business” and “Computer Science”
Students are now able to join the two technology-related Master programmes in both autumn and spring.
SRH Hochschule Berlin is offering an additional intake for the following two Master programmes in spring:
- Engineering and International Business – Focus on Renewable Energy, Water and Waste Management
- Computer Science – Focus on Cyber Security
From 2019 onwards, students will have the opportunity to start their studies in these two programmes in the Summer Semester (March intake) and the Winter Semester (September intake).
Applications for the March intake are now open and prospective students are invited to apply for the new intake through the university’s online application system.
In addition, the spring intake is also open for applicants who wish to join
- Our Bachelor programmes (Intakes: April and October)
- Our MBA programmes (Intakes: March and September)
The other Master programmes
- International Management
- Wirtschaftspsychologie – Schwerpunkt Personal
- Wirtschaftspsychologie – Schwerpunkt Marketing
will keep their yearly intake in September.