How we can support your company
As a partner you enjoy the benefits of our cooperation: we support your search for suitable candidates, publish your job advertisements and help you get in touch with our students and graduates. Talk to us to learn more about our services.
Our services at a glance:
- Publication of job offers (internships, theses, trainee positions and jobs)
- Recruitment opportunities on JobTeaser.com
- Finding suitable students for internships and entry-level jobs
- Present your company and get to know students during our Career Day
- Publish your events on JobTeaser.com
- Communication platform between recruiters and students
- Seminars and workshops for students
Internships at your company Find interns and young professionals
Our Career Service assists you in finding skilled students and graduates in a fast and easy manner: 1. Sign up for JobTeaser.com (free of charge) 2. Publish your job offers 3. Receive qualified job applications.
In order to raise our students’ awareness of the corporate world and help their professional development, SRH Hochschule Berlin has launched the Career Center in partnership with JobTeaser.
Students can benefit from an innovative career platform that offers several features, including:
- Corporate profiles with videos and information about the company
- Internship and job offers search
- Career events from companies: coaching, workshops, forums, chats etc.
- Email alerts for new job opportunities and events
By posting your offer through this form, you will be able to track its progress live (when it's validated, how many views it's had, how many students have applied etc.), archive it when necessary, or modify it. Once you've created your account, you will be able to quickly and easily add and track your job offers through your personal recruiter profile.
This form will allow you to create your profile and broadcast your job and internship offers in our Career Center. If you already have a profile on JobTeaser.com, or if you wish to create one with them, it be will directly integrated into our Career Center.
The SRH Hochschule Berlin Career Center (by JobTeaser) Post internships and job offers and find qualified employees
Become a Sponsor Support one of our students with a "Deutschlandstipendium" (Germany Scholarship)
The "Deutschlandstipendium" (Germany Scholarship) is a state initiative to support highly talented students. Half of the grant is paid by the public sector and the other half comes from a private business sponsor.
The aim of the scholarship is to help young talents to focus on their studies and to achieve academic success.
The non-repayable scholarship usually consists of € 300 per month whereby € 150 are paid by a private sponsor and € 150 are paid by the federal government.
The amount of the scholarship can be bigger if the private funds exceed € 150.
The scholarship can be combined with BAföG, is irrespective of income and is granted for one year.