Join the Foundation Year and start your Bachelor's degree at SRH Hochschule Berlin
You are interested in pursuing a Bachelor's programme at SRH Hochschule Berlin but you do not qualify for a direct entry?
Than the Foundation Year is your entry ticket into any of the English-taught Bachelor's degrees offered at SRH Hochschule Berlin.
The 1-year programme prepares prospective students for any of the English Bachelor's programmes at our university. After the Foundation Year you will start your English Bachelor's degree at our university.
The foundation year consists of
- English preparation courses in Mathematics, Economics, Academic English and German.
- The English version of the German "Feststellungsprüfung" - the official assessment test that qualifies you for an entry into English-taught management
undergraduate programmes in Germany.
More details about the Foundation Year
- Application deadline: Submit the application for your chosen Bachelor's programme by 15 May
- Duration: 1-year programme | August - July
- Semester Dates of the Foundation Year | only one intake per year:
Start: late August
1st Semester: September - December
2nd Semester: January - May
Final results: Early July
- Location: The Foundation Year takes place in Cologne, Germany and is conducted by a partner institution
- Tuition fees of the Foundation Year: €11,000
Application process | Foundation Year + Bachelor's programme
- Apply for your desired Bachelor's programme through our Online Application System
- Our admission team checks your application and tells you whether you meet the requirements of the German higher education entrance qualification.
- If you don't meet the education requirements, we will offer you the opportunity to pursue a Foundation Year (Please note that you need to have proficient English language skills in order to start the Foundation Year. Please find the English language requirements here).
- Complete the personal/telephone/Skype interview with the study programme director
- If you pass the interview, we will offer you a study contract
- Sign the contract and pay your deposit & fees
- Receive the admission letter and apply for your
German student visa
- Book your flights & accommodation
- Start your future in Germany!
When will I start my Bachelor's programme?
After you have successfully passed the official assessment test in July you will start your English Bachelor's programme at SRH Hochschule Berlin in October.
You can use the time between July and October to move to Berlin, to find accommodation and to make other necessary arrangements for your studies and your new life in the German capital.