Bring your English to the next level
Fluency in English has become a necessary skill to successfully study and work in our globalised world. Get ready to study in English with our Pre-Study Course, improve your skills in our semester courses or develop your academic performance in a workshop.
Write It Right! A 2-Day Workshop on Academic English
The skill of choosing the correct words and arranging them into persuasive and fluent arguments is an ability that helps students especially when it comes to their essays, reports and dissertations.
- Outcomes: acquisition of useful phrases and nuances, identifying and correcting sources of error, readability and coherence
- Fee: 98 Euros (Except for those participating in the Diversity Training Programme)
- Dates: November 11th: 09:30 - 14:00, November 24th: 09:30 - 14:00
- Registration Deadline: November 5th, 2018
- Registration for Workshop
English Pre-Study Course 2018
This course is ideal for students about to start a study programme in English. In order to better manage the challenges of studying in a foreign language, students will become acquainted with scientific language and train their academic writing skills. Conversation is also an important component of the course: in small groups, students will develop their speaking skills, gaining confidence to be successful in their studies and to participate in campus life.
- Intensive preparation course for prospective students of English-speaking programmes
- Date: 30.07-24.08.2018
- Course fee: 720 €
- Total hours of instruction: 75
- Requirements: TOEFL 84 – 86 ibt / IELTS (academic) = 6,0 / TOEIC ≥ 755 (Listening/Reading ≥ 755, Speaking ≥ 140, Writing ≥ 130) or equivalent.
- The course fee includes course materials as well as costs for registration and the course certificate
- Option to receive ECTS credits