Bring your English to the next level
Fluency in English has become a necessary skill to successfully study and work in our globalised world. Get ready to study in English with our Pre-Study Course, improve your skills in our semester courses or develop your academic performance in a workshop.
English Pre-Study Course 2018
This course is ideal for students about to start a study programme in English. In order to better manage the challenges of studying in a foreign language, students will become acquainted with scientific language and train their academic writing skills. Conversation is also an important component of the course: in small groups, students will develop their speaking skills, gaining confidence to be successful in their studies and to participate in campus life.
- Intensive preparation course for prospective students of English-speaking programmes
- Date: 30.07-24.08.2018
- Course fee: 720 €
- Total hours of instruction: 75
- Requirements: TOEFL 84 – 86 ibt / IELTS (academic) = 6,0 / TOEIC ≥ 755 (Listening/Reading ≥ 755, Speaking ≥ 140, Writing ≥ 130) or equivalent.
- The course fee includes course materials as well as costs for registration and the course certificate
- Option to receive ECTS credits