Our German courses will help students to quickly improve and enhance their German skills, expand their vocabulary and learn useful expressions for their professional and daily communication.
Semester German courses WS2017/18
All students can participate in our language courses. The participation in a course costs 90 Euro.
All courses take place Monday mornings and Wednesday afternoons and run from 16.10.2017 until 31.01.2018. Exact dates will be published in September.
Please take the following language test to evaluate your language skills:
https://www.cornelsen.de/sprachtest/ (Please choose A1 if you had 100 - 150 lessons Please choose A2 if you had around 200 - 250 lessons Please choose B1 if you had more than 250 lessons.)
Workshop Up-grade your German writing skills
The 2-day workshop will help you to improve your writing competence regarding specific text types important at a university. Develop a more eloquent style of writing, allowing you to achieve a good flow throughout your written piece. We introduce you to writing techniques, work on individual questions, and help you to make the writing process easier.
Date: 18. November 2017 + 25. November 2017
Course Fee: 98 Euro
The course fee includes the course materials, costs for registration and the course certificate.
German Courses in Summer 2018
You are planning to live and study in Germany and want to learn the language as fast as possible? Then the intensive German courses at the SRH Hochschule Berlin are the right option for you. During our four week courses, students learn the fundamentals of the German language, expand their vocabulary and learn useful expressions. The courses contain interactive and fun lessons that focus on daily life in Germany, giving participants a great insight into German culture and society.
- Intensive German course with focus on aspects of daily life in Germany
Option 1: 30 July – 24 August 2018
Option 2: 27 August – 21 September 2017
- Total hours of instruction: 100 per term
- Course fee: 470 Euro The course fee includes course materials, costs for registration and the course certificate
- Placement: by online test. Option to receive ECTS credits
Solid German skills enable well-qualified professionals to find a job in Germany. This course is tailor-made for students or graduates who want to advance their German skills in order to better communicate with potential employers. After attending the course, participants can take the official WiDaF test (Test of Business German as a Foreign Language) as further proof of knowledge.
- Preparatory course for working in Germany
- Date: 27 August - 21 September 2017
- Course fee: 620 Euro with a course certificate / 700 Euro with a course certificate and the WiDaF exam and certificate
- Total hours of instruction: 80
- Prerequisite: Official proof of language course or official language certificate for B1.1. Alternative: B1 online-test with a minimum score of 70%
- Course fees include course materials and costs for registration and issuing certificates
- Option to receive ECTS credits