Get your language certificate
Language certificates provide official proof of your language competency and are useful when applying for study programmes, scholarships and jobs. At the Language Centre, you can take the TOEIC English Test and the WiDaF Business German Test or get a DAAD language evaluation.
TOEIC is an internationally recognized certificate designed to measure the English skills of people working in an international environment. It can be used as proof of knowledge to enrol in an English-speaking study programme and to apply for jobs after graduation. Because of its professional focus, the TOEIC certificate is an enhancement for every CV.
- all 4 language skills (writing, reading, listening and speaking) are tested
- no pass-o-fail-system: students are evaluated according to the Common European Framework for Languages
- Questions are based on authentic situations in professional life
- Next tests: 7 November 2018
- Fee: 150 Euro
- For registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The WiDaF test was developed by the German-French Chamber of Industry and Commerce in 1996 as a reliable instrument to measure German skills in a professional context. The test deals with diverse business areas and situations in the work place and focus on abilities needed in the professional life. Recognized by universities and companies as consistent proof of a candidate’s language skills, the WiDaF certificate is an excellent option for non-native speakers willing to improve their chances in the German job market.
- 150 multiple choice questions
- Vocabulary, grammar, reading and listening comprehension
- Test scores range from 0 to 990 points.
- Next test: To be announced
- Fee: 115 Euro
The Language Centre also offers DAAD language evaluations for English and German. They are a requirement to apply for a number of scholarships for bachelor and master programmes, language courses and internships. The assessment costs 35 Euro for SRH students and 50 Euro for external candidates.
Next exam date: 13.12.2018