You value the academic training of a Master’s degree and would like to found your own company within the next two years? You want to work on developing a viable business idea and find out if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
In this Classic Track, you will spend the first two semesters developing a detailed plan for the foundation of your start-up, which you will implement in the 3rd and 4th semester.
- In the 1st semester you develop your idea and receive additional professional coaching and consulting by the Zürich School of Management and St. Gallen Consulting,
- in the 2nd you outline your business plan,
- in the 3rd semester you begin preparations for launching your company,
- and in the 4th you will begin these planned activities.
- Finally, after completing your degree, you and your start-up are ready for a successful launch.
Throughout the programme, SRH Hochschule Berlin supports you in your entrepreneurial pathway and personality. You receive a well-rounded entrepreneurial education and get intensive in-house coaching by our start-up experts. Our students are advised by founders of the Berlin start-up scene and get to exchange ideas with fellow founders and students.
This track is your choice, if...
- you want to realize your dream of becoming a founder
- you wish to have the time to develop your concept and your entrepreneurial personality
- you would like the university and our joint SRH Start-up Lab to support you in starting your own business
- you want to benefit from the expertise of St. Gallen Consulting and Zürich School of Management during your Entrepreneurial Success Base - your first semester
Your chosen Track
|Fast Track||CLASSIC TRACK||International Track|
|2 year/4 semesters English Master's Programme||x||✘||x|
|Opportunity to launch your own start-up by completion of your degree||x||✘||x|
|Entrepreneurial education and individual coaching and support by SRH Hochschule Berlin||x||✘||x|
|External Support: Individualized coaching & consulting from Zurich School of Management & St. Gallen Consulting in the FIRST semester||x||✘||x|
|External Support: Individualized coaching & consulting from Zurich School of Management & St. Gallen Consulting in the SECOND semester||x|
|International Experience (individualised stays at global start-up hot spots)||x|
|Opportunity to launch company after 1 year||x|
|Opportunity to launch company after 1.5 - 2 years||✘||x|