You value the academic training of a Master’s degree and want to start your own company within the next two years. In addition, you want to gain academic and work experience abroad - for example with a stay in Silicon Valley or other start-up hot spots - but without losing your own entrepreneurial momentum. You want to focus on the development of a viable business idea and find out if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
In this International Track, you will spend the first two semesters developing a detailed plan for the foundation of your start-up, which you will implement in the 3rd and 4th semester.
- In the 1st semester you develop your idea and receive additional professional coaching and consulting by the Zürich School of Management and St. Gallen Consulting,
- in the 2nd you outline your business plan,
- in the 3rd semester you begin preparations for launching your company (option to visit global start-up hot spot)
- and in the 4th you will begin these planned activities (option to visit global start-up hot spot).
- Finally, after completing your degree, you and your start-up are ready for a successful launch.
Throughout the programme, SRH Hochschule Berlin supports you in your entrepreneurial pathway and personality. You receive a well-rounded entrepreneurial education and get intensive in-house coaching by our start-up experts. Our students are advised by founders of the Berlin and international start-up scene and get to exchange ideas with fellow founders and students.
Upon graduation you will also have gained international experience through short-term stays abroad during your 3rd and 4th semester. We will plan your stays abroad with you to make sure that you are not falling behind with your start-up activities.
This track is your choice, if...
- you want to implement your business idea and become a successful founder
- you would like to get to know international start-up centres all over the globe
- you want to benefit from the expertise of St. Gallen Consulting and Zürich School of Management during your Entrepreneurial Success Base - your first semester
- you aim to receive plenty of input during your studies in order to see your business and your entrepreneurial personality grow
Your chosen Track
|Fast Track||Classic Track||INTERNATIONAL TRACK|
|2 year/4 semesters English Master's Programme||x||x||✘|
|Opportunity to launch your own start-up by completion of your degree||x||x||✘|
|Entrepreneurial education and individual coaching and support by SRH Hochschule Berlin||x||x||✘|
|External Support: Individualized coaching & consulting from Zurich School of Management & St. Gallen Consulting in the FIRST semester||x||x||✘|
|External Support: Individualized coaching & consulting from Zurich School of Management & St. Gallen Consulting in the SECOND semester||x|
|International Experience (individualised stays at global start-up hot spots)||✘|
|Opportunity to launch company after 1 year||x|
|Opportunity to launch company after 1.5 - 2 years||x||✘|