You value the academic training of a Master’s degree and want to start your own company within the next two years. In addition, you want to gain academic and work experience abroad, for example with a stay in Silicon Valley or other start-up hotspots, but without losing your own entrepreneurial momentum. You want to focus on the development of a viable business idea and find out if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
In this International Track, Like in the Classic Track, you will spend the first two semesters developing a detailed plan for the foundation of your start-up, which you will implement in the 3rd and 4th semester.
- In the 1st semester you develop your idea,
- in the 2nd you outline your business plan,
- in the 3rd semester you begin preparations for launching your company,
- and in the 4th you will begin these planned activities.
- Finally, after completing your degree, you and your start-up are ready for a successful launch.
Throughout the programme, you will be supported by an intensive, highly professional in-house coaching. Via SRH start-up labs, you will be advised by young founders of start-ups and experienced experts, and you can regularly exchange ideas and check the viability of your idea through contacts in the Berlin start-up scene. You implement your own business idea and carry the responsibility for your own financial risk, but will be founder of your own company by the time you complete your degree.
In this International Track, you will also have gained international experience through short-term stays abroad during your 3rd and 4th semester. We will plan your stays abroad with you to make sure that you are not falling behind with your start-up activities.
If after the 2nd semester you decide that you don’t want to become an entrepreneur after all, you can switch into
- another Master’s Programme such as the M.A. International Management Programme or
- an MBA degree (with the appropriate professional background).
This track is your choice, if...
- you want to implement your business idea
- you wish to get international experience during your degree
- you would like to get to know international start-up centres all over the globe
- you aim to receive plenty of input during your studies in order to see your business and your entrepreneurial personality grow
Your chosen Track
|Classic Track||Fast Track||INTERNATIONAL TRACK|
|2 year/4 semesters English Master's Programme||x||x||✘|
|Launch your own start-up by completion of your degree||x||x||✘|
|Individualised coaching and support by SRH||x||x||✘|
|Launch company after 1 year||x|
|Launch company after 1.5 - 2 years||x||✘|
|No financial or legal risk in founding company||x|
|External support (Zurich School of Management & St. Gallen Consulting)||x|
|International experience (individualised stays abroad)||✘|
|Option to swich into other Master's or MBA Programmes||x||x||✘|