Get prepared for your next career step
The study programme is aimed at professionals with leadership experience who work in mid-level and senior management positions as well as at managers who want to prepare themselves for new career opportunities.
EMBA students learn how to react to current developments in the working environment in an agile, future-oriented and innovative way in order to make sustainable and successful management decisions.
Taking the entrepreneurial environment and ethical aspects into account, students get to deepen existing management skills and are thus able to broaden their career perspectives.
SRH Berlin Virtual Info Session (EN)
|Degree||Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)|
|Duration of Study||
2 semesters (full-time) or 4 semester (part-time)
Summer Semester (April) and Winter Semester (October)
|Languages||English / German|
|Full-time version & Part-time version||
The programme enables students to tackle demanding management tasks while broadening their horizons thanks to electives.
Students of the Executive MBA get to know both classic and modern areas of management, such as business ethics, corporate social responsibility, corporate governance and circular economy.
They deepen their knowledge of current management concepts, methods and techniques and are thus able to plan, lead and realise challenging projects.
Thanks to the skill- and project-based academic approach, they strengthen their analytical, leadership and communication skills and know how to apply them in international and diverse teams.
Module Overview (subject to change)
- Strategic Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Finance & Controlling
- Data & Digitalisation
- Marketing Management
- Process & Quality Management
- Team & Collaboration
- Master's Thesis (incl. Master's Seminar)
Graduates of the Executive MBA programme receive a hands-on, sound management education that strengthens important soft skills and helps students expand their professional network.
Upon graduation, you are prepared for the following and further career steps:
- CEO, CFO, General Manager
- Head of Department, Country Division Head, Finance Director, Marketing Director, HR Director
- Founder/Managing Director
- Consultant, Project Manager
- Head of Strategic Development, Head of Business Development
Start your MBA at SRH Berlin in the summer and winter semester. Just apply online now! We will check your application carefully and, if the documents are in order, invite you to an interview. The participation in the interview is free of charge.
Admission requirements vary according to the educational background and citizenship of candidates. The basic requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (210 ECTS or 180 ECTS + recognition of additional achievements)
- Personal/Phone interview
- Proof of at least five years of managerial work experience
- Full-time version: Proof of English language proficiency*.
All applications are examined individually to determine if they meet the admission requirements.
*Proof of English language skills
The following English proficiency tests are accepted:
- TOEFL 87 ibt
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- IELTS (academic): 6.5
- CAE (Grade A, B or C)
- CPE (Grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A): 59 Points
- B2 First: 173
We are currently also accepting the following tests in times of Covid-19:
Studying at SRH Hochschule Berlin is worth the investment. You benefit from high-quality education that will prepare you for the challenges of your dream job.
A degree from SRH Hochschule Berlin facilitates the entry into the job market. Excellent study conditions and comprehensive services help you focus on your studies.
Tuition fees (full-time version)
|EU/EEA (incl. Albania, North Macedonia, Switzerland)||€1,200 / month|
|Non-EU/Non-EEA||€7,500 / semester|
Please note: The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrolment fee of €500 (EU/EEA students) / €900 (Non-EU/EEA students) is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
Funding and Scholarships
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
We offer the study programme in two versions:
- Language of instruction: English
- Programme duration: 12 months
- No. of credits earned: 60 ECTS
- Due to visa regulations, Non-EU/EEA students might only be eligible to take up full-time study programmes in Germany
- Language of instruction: German
- Programme duration: 24 months
- No. of credits earned: 60 ECTS