Sustainably successful in the Green Business
The MBA programme prepares participants for challenges in the fields of renewable energies and environmental management. The curriculum is tailor-made for energy and environmental technology professionals who want to become qualified for top-level management positions by enhancing their business and technical knowledge. Innovative energy solutions and the newest developments in environmental management are some of the topics explored during the MBA.
|Duration of Study||
Winter semester 2018
|Study Type||Full Time|
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, proof of English language proficiency, proof of at least two years of work experience and successful participation in the selection process.
Unlike other MBA programmes, the MBA programme at SRH Hochschule Berlin emphasizes leadership skills and industry knowledge that are essential to succeed in today’s business world. Five topic areas based on five leadership dimensions are incorporated into the curriculum.
The management techniques respond to the challenges of an increasingly complex work environment. In this fast-changing and competitive environment, it is necessary to be creative, to have your own value system and to make sustainable decisions based on the ability to forecast future developments. Managers and young professionals benefit from a skill-based learning approach that fosters interdisciplinary thinking and negotiation skills.
Traditional areas of management such as finance, marketing and human resources are included in the curriculum and are linked to the above-mentioned soft skills.
Modules at a glance:
- Teambuilding, Social Learning and Personal Communication
- Leadership and Ethics
- Behaviour and Consumption of Natural Resources
2. Decision Making & Rationality:
- Complexity and Decision Making
- Information and Communication Technologies for Business Analysis
- Knowledge Management in Environmental Business
3. Global Thinking:
- Globalization, Society and Responsibility
- Intercultural Intelligence
- International Perspective on Ecological Economics
4. Communication & Collaboration:
- Trust and Collaboration
- Corporate Communication and Cooperation
- Smart Technologies in Environmental Management
5. Practice & Final Thesis:
- Knowledge Management
- Company Project in the fields of Energy, Water, Waste, Agriculture, Nutrition, Smart Grids or Smart Cities and Village
- Master’s Colloquium and Master’s Thesis
Energy production and distribution and the management of natural resources are fast-growing industries. Governments across the globe recognize the need to focus on renewable energies and invest heavily in the green energy sector. The MBA degree provides the ideal conditions to take on a top-level management position in this expanding and dynamic industry.
The MBA programme qualifies professionals to work in international institutions and companies such as energy providers, technology manufacturers, industrial service providers, startups, public institutions and non-profit associations.
Graduates can work in:
- Business leadership roles
- International Sales and Key Account Management
- Energy and Facility Management
- Technology Consultancy and Assessment
- Structural Development and Regional Management
- Environmental Protection and Association Work - Business Consulting
Pursue a doctor’s degree
The MBA degree does not only prepare you for top-level management positions, but also for an academic career and a PhD.
Get your career started at SRH Hochschule Berlin and apply for our MBA programme. Here you find information about admission requirements and your next steps towards studying at SRH.
You can start your MBA at SRH Hochschule Berlin in the winter semester. Just apply online now. We will check your application carefully and, if the documents are in order, invite you to an interview. The participation in the interview is free of charge.
Admission requirements vary according to the educational background and citizenship of candidates. The basic requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Personal/phone interview
- Proof of at least two years of work experience
- Proof of English language proficiency.
All applications are examined individually to determine if they meet the admission requirements.
Proof of language skills
The following English proficiency tests are accepted:
- TOEFL 87 ibt
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- IELTS (academic): minimum score of 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 for each skill)
- CAE (Grade A, B or C)
- CPE (Grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A): 59 points
Studying at SRH Hochschule Berlin is worth the investment. You benefit from high-quality education that will prepare you for the challenges of your dream job.
A degree from SRH Hochschule Berlin facilitates the entry into the job market. Excellent study conditions and comprehensive services help you focus on your studies.
Participation in the MBA programme costs a total of €19,800. The fees can be distributed over the duration of the programme and can be paid monthly. An additional enrolment fee of 250 € is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
Funding and scholarships
BAföG, scholarship programmes, grants, Germany Scholarship or study loans – there are several possibilities to finance your studies. What is the best option for you? Contact us so we can advise you and find the best solution.
There are many types of scholarships available. Find the best one for you.
Further information about scholarships
Live and study in Berlin
Your studies are inspiring and interesting – and so is Berlin! Learn more.
Berlin for students
Sustainably successful in Green Business
Students benefit from an innovative teaching approach that emphasizes leadership skills. The learning experience provides an in-depth, broad and visionary understanding of Green Business.
We build upon the participants’ expertise and encourage the systematic exchange with other managers. Apply the newest management methods and explore sector-specific issues regarding business models, organisation, decision making, knowledge and relationship management.
- Intensive full-time programme in English
- Innovative curriculum with focus on leadership skills
- Exchange with managers from the whole world
Advantage: International orientation
SRH Hochschule Berlin is international. At our campus alone, you will meet lecturers and students from over 75 nations! The university’s international profile and the intercultural character of our student body provide a unique environment for professional and personal growth. The English-speaking programme enables you to enhance your intercultural and language skills. SRH offers you the ideal conditions to thrive in a multicultural world.
Questions about the programme? Contact us.
... or request it to be sent to you.
Need more material on this programme?Request info material.