INTENSIVE SHORT COURSE: 5th SRH SOLAR SUMMER TEAM-UP! Become a member of “The international Solar Employee/Entrepreneur” family!
This dynamic tech-business training and networking format complements our well-acknowledged Solar Winter School courses “SRH-certified Solar Entrepreneur” and “SRH-certified Solar Employee”
Date: 8 - 28 June, 2020
Split into 5 individual modules, the up-to-3-week seminar will be carried out in several locations in Germany, mainly in Bavaria - incl. the Intersolar / The Smarter E tradeshows - and at our university in Berlin. Sign up for the modules you need and you're interested in and ask for our attractive package prices.
The intention of the Solar Summer School event is to:
- join with our certified “Solar Entrepreneurs” and “Solar Employees” from last winters and introduce new candidates to our team and network
- create concrete projects and business cases, foster capacity building in attractive solar markets and establish collaboration
- do intensive networking and touch base with important solar industry partners
- delve into the design and installation of PV off- and on-grid systems based on state-of- the-art industry know-how and technology
- give 1:1 training and briefings corresponding to your needs.
You are invited to choose all or from the 5 following modules:
Module M1 at home: Online training preparation course (appr. 2 weeks, extra-certified) | 1 May 2020
Module M2 in Berlin: Teaming-up, projects talk, solar company visits, small specific and personal experts training I (4 course days) | 8 - 12 June 2020
Module M3 in German locations: Hands-on system design and technology at several solar industry guest hosts ("tech dive") (2.5 course days) | 13 - 16 June 2020
Module M4 in Munich: Participation at the Intersolar/The Smarter E 2020 with side events and project talks (3.5 course days) | 17-20 June 2020
Module M5 in Bavaria and Berlin: Teaming-up, projects talk, small specific and personal experts training II (4 course days) | 21 - 28 June 2020