INTENSIVE SHORT COURSE: 3. SRH SOLAR SUMMER TEAM-UP! Become a member of “The international Solar Employee/Entrepreneur” family!
Our newly developed training and networking format complements our well-acknowledged Solar Winter School courses “SRH-certified Solar Entrepreneur” and “SRH-certified Solar Employee”.
Split into 5 individual modules, the 3-week seminar will be carried out in several locations in Berlin (at SRH Hochschule Berlin) and in Bavaria incl. a trip to the Intersolar 2018 trade Show in Munich.
Just sign-up for the courses you need and you're interested in.
The goal of the Solar Summer Team-up event is to:
- join with our certified “Solar Entrepreneurs” and “Solar Employees” from last winter and introduce new candidates to our team and network
- create specific projects and business cases, foster capacity building in attractive solar markets and establish collaboration
- do intensive networking at the Intersolar 2018 trade Show and touch base with important solar industry partners
- develop your essential marketing/sales & technology skill set for PV off- and on-grid applications
- receive 1:1 training corresponding to your needs and talk about concrete projects and business cases
Date: 11 June - 1 July 2018
You are invited to choose from the 5 following modules:
- M1 at home: Online Training preparation (2 weeks) starting
24th April 2018
- M2 in Berlin: Teaming‐up, projects talk, company visits, specific and personal expert training I (5 days
11th – 15th June 2018
- M3 in Munich: Visit to INTERSOLAR trade show with side events and project talks (4.5 days)
18th – 22nd June 2018
- M4 in two Bavarian locations: Hands‐on system design and technology at industry partners ("tech dive") (2.5 days)
23rd – 25th June 2018
- M5 in Berlin: Teaming‐up, projects talk, small specific and personal experts training II (3.5 days)
27th – 30th June 2018