INTENSIVE SHORT COURSE: 4. SRH SOLAR SUMMER TEAM-UP! Become a member of “The international Solar Employee/Entrepreneur” family!
This dynamic tech-business training and networking format complements our well-acknowledged Solar Winter School courses “SRH-certified Solar Entrepreneur” and “SRH-certified Solar Employee”
Date: 9th – 29th September, 2019
Split into 5 individual modules, the up-to-3-week seminar will be carried out in several locations in Berlin (at SRH Hochschule Berlin) and in Bavaria, incl. the Off-Grid Experts Workshop in Augsburg. Sign up for the modules you need and you're interested in and ask for our attractive package prices.
The intention of the Solar Summer School event is to:
- join with our certified “Solar Entrepreneurs” and “Solar Employees” from last winters and introduce new candidates to our team and network
- create concrete projects and business cases, foster capacity building in attractive solar markets and establish collaboration
- do intensive networking and touch base with important solar industry partners
- delve into the design and installation of PV off- and on-grid systems based on state-of- the-art industry know-how and technology
- give 1:1 training and briefings corresponding to your needs.
You are invited to choose from the 5 following modules:
Module M1 at home: Online training preparation course (appr. 2 weeks, extra-certified) with foundational information regarding seminar content, societal tasks and challenges, fundamentals in technology (e.g. technical terminology, PV systems design) and business (marketing and sales, customer segments, financing, business modelling) – August 08, 2019
Module M2 in Berlin: Teaming-up, projects talk, solar company visits, small specific and personal experts training I (4 course days) with briefings on concrete projects, business creation, system lay-out and design, professional marketing and sales organization and industry networking – September 09-14, 2019
- Module M3 in Bavaria: Hands-on system design and technology at several solar industry guest hosts ("tech dive") (2.5 course days) with teaming-up, intensive training on professional solar components selection, system configuration and installation – September 15-18, 2019
- Module M4 in Augsburg: Participation at Off-Grid Experts Workshop with side events and project talks (3.5 course days): Introduction to reputable solar companies and partners, guidance, personal talks, business matchmaking and research – September 19-22, 2019
- Module M5 in Bavaria, Saxony and Berlin: Teaming-up, projects talk, small specific and personal experts training II (4 course days) with recreational excursion, solar factory visits, course resume, agreements on concrete projects, review on system dimensioning and installation, professional marketing/sales and networking – September 23-29, 2019
Contact us for more details, course description, module prices and application forms.