Extracurricular Courses in Design, Music and Art
The courses offered by the SRH universities in Berlin are diverse: management, music, film production… Students who are interested in adding variety to their curriculum can attend courses in other areas of interest.
Our semesters are colourful! The programme “Customize your Studies“ allows students to attend additional courses at the SRH Hochschule der populären Künste, the design akademie berlin and our Campus in Dresden. Students are given the opportunity to expand their knowledge in creative topics by attending courses on dramaturgy and storytelling, for instance.
In addition to acquiring knowledge in a different field of study and receiving credits for the extra courses, students participating in the “Customize your Studies” programme expand their network and get to know the other SRH universities. Both students and professors benefit from this unique programme.
An insight into the world of Customize your Studies
This semester, 107 students registered for the Customize your Studies programme. These are some of the courses they could choose (most courses are taught in German): :
- Grundlagen Psychologie: Lernen und Motivation
- Grundlagen der Fotografie, Grundlagen der Illustration
- Schreibwerkstatt, Journalistisches Schreiben und PR Texte
- Chor, Design Thinking, Dramaturgie und Storytelling, Popularmusikgeschichte
In addition to contributing to the students’ personal development, additional courses can be included in the Diploma Supplement. Furthermore, students can request a certificate of attendance and a performance record.
New: Wild Studies Design an entire semester
”Sharpen your skills - Profile your studies - Widen your perspective“ – Our students have the one-off opportunity to design and customise an entire semester according to their own interests.
- They can select courses from all courses offered at our SRH universities in Berlin and Dresden and create their own individual timetable during the WILD STUDIES semester.
- Students are also able to choose courses which do not fit into their regular study programme of their SRH Home University.
A WILD STUDIES semester does not replace a regular semester but is an extracurricular semester that - depending on the university - is either within the standard study period or extends the standard study period
Deadline is Friday, 15 September 2017.