Scholarship competition 8forYou Apply for one of our 8 merit-based scholarships!
This winter semester 2018/2019 we are awarding 8 merit-based scholarships to new students with creative minds – our 8forYou Scholarships. These scholarships reduce the tuition fees by €300 a month. Prospective students of all study programmes of SRH Hochschule Berlin/Campus Dresden - Bachelor’s or MBA - starting in the winter semester 2018/19 may apply.
Then show us your school/academic performance and creativity by submitting your application documents including a written one-page contribution about one of the three entrepreneurial topics:
- Entrepreneurship & Inspiration: Which founder is your role model and why?
- Entrepreneurship & Society: How can you combine social responsibility and entrepreneurship?
- Entrepreneurship & Employability: Why should every employee think like a founder?
There are no limits to your creativity: you can add other media to your document like short videos (1 minute max.), photos, drawings or graphics created by yourself. Application deadline is 31 July 2018.
The participants who win us over with their creativity and performance will benefit from a €300 decrease in their monthly tuition fees. Initially, the scholarship in only granted for one year. If the scholarship holder maintains a grade point average of 1.5 (or better), the scholarship grant will be extended for one year at a time.
How do I apply?
- Send your one-page contribution incl. the optional creative contribution (e.g. photo/video) via email to Ms Andreza Rocha (email@example.com) until 31 July 2018 (11:59pm CEST). Please use a web-based data transfer service such as wetransfer for contributions that exceed 5 MB.
- Apply for your desired study programme until 31 July 2018 (11:59pm CEST) using our Online Application System. Please don't forget to upload your general higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur) or your Bachelor's certificate (Applicants who did not receive their qualifications or certificates yet, can submit an interim certificate and need to provide a final certificate once they have obtained it).
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before you apply for the scholarship and your study programme.
- A selection committee will choose the 8 scholarship holders for the Winter Semester 2018/19 intake based on their educational achievements and the originality of the work submitted to the scholarship competition.
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you the best of luck!